What are the results of content refreshing?
There are multiple goals to achieve with content refreshing.
- Get on page one of Google.
- Improve your position on page one (i.e. from 8 to 1)
- Get your content picked up as a Featured Snippet on page one.
What else? It depends on your business goals.
Every piece of content has a business objective tied to it. That could be:
- Increasing conversions
- Building awareness (top of the funnel)
- Sales collateral
- Educational material for existing & prospective customers
This means that content refreshing has the ability to make your content more useful in different contexts.
And what's more, once the refresh is complete, you get to distribute it all over again while it picks up that sweet SEO juice.
This means more traffic, engagement and brand awareness, at a much lower cost.
How does content refreshing work?
- You tell me which content you need refreshing.
- We discuss the purpose of the content and what to expect out of it.
- We agree on keywords and other technical parameters.
- I provide you with a freshly updated draft, ready to upload and distribute.